Monday, January 6, 2014

Senior Project, The Holiday

Content:

1.  It is important to consistently work on your senior project, whether it is break or we are in school.  What did you over the break with your senior project?
I can honestly say that I did absolutely nothing related to the senior project. All the teens were on break, as well as the counselors. 


2.  What was the most important thing you learned from what you did and why?  What was the source of what you learned?
The most important thing I learned is that I probably should have worked on it during the break because now I'm going to have to cram all my remaining hours into a few days before the hour check.

3.  If you were going to do a 10 question interview on questions related to answers of your EQ, who would you talk to and why?
I would interview a counselor that comes directly from a Treatment Center due to their experience and knowledge of what it takes to actually help someone recover from an addiction. I've been looking up centers and actually found this one by googling "best treatment centers in the OC"
This treatment center is designed specifically for teens and I think it would be a great help, and also more reliable than treatment centers in Pomona, as I have mentioned my frustration earlier. My dad lives in Fullerton so getting there would not be any trouble. Hopefully I'll be able to get an interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment