Monday, September 30, 2013

still on the search

So last week I visited this small counseling center that I had mentioned in one of my earlier posts but when I got there it was closed and it looked half empty, as if no one does business in there. I got the phone number but asking for mentorship is something I would rather do face to face. There's a small rehabilitation center next door but when I walked in there was no one at the front desk. Obviously these centers are unreliable and out of the question. So that's a no but I'm not worried because its Pomona and they're literally everywhere. Last year I watched Brittany Ho's presentation and she said she worked at a certain center here so I might use that as a backup.

1 comment:

  1. That's a real bummer. I hope that you've found something since.

    ReplyDelete