Monday, March 31, 2014

March Extra Post

I've been doing a lot of my own research lately, but it's more like watching TV Shows, documentaries, youtube videos, etc. and I recently came across a video that I thought was quite interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54na9_oMPKA

Lindsay Lohan is known as a "trainwreck" for "ruining her life" by letting drugs consume her, but she recently came out on the Oprah Show and talked about how she's managed to stay sober. I thought it was quite an uplifting story to look into instead of all the negative stories we tend to hear.

But besides that, the fourth interview is due next week! And i think I might have found a person to interview, but I am going to go again tomorrow to confirm.

It's at the American Recovery Center in Pomona. It's literally right in between my house and iPoly and i'm so mad that I barely found it. Better late than never though, right? But yeah, here's a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment