Monday, February 10, 2014

Lesson 2 Reflection

Content:

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
-For this 30 minute presentation, I think I knew more information that came from credible sources that I actually backed up, as opposed to the 10 minute one where I forgot to even mention where I got my information from. I'm more confident in presenting my information because I actually know what I'm talking about.

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AE       P          AP       CR       NC

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
I met all the requirements needed for a P. Nothing more, nothing less. I made time, turned in my lesson plan, displayed my EQ poster, etc.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
I think people were more attentive during this presentation. I tried to keep it as entertaining and informative at the same time, and I think I did a decent job for the most part.

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
I would have changed the activity just by setting more rules and sticking by them. It needed more organization in my opinion.

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be? 
My second answer is probably designing a specific treatment plan based on the user's situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment