Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blog 4: Interview Preparation

Content:

1.  Who do you plan to interview?  Why?

I plan to interview another counselor that works for S.E.A whose name is Aurora Teposte. I plan to interview her because even though she hasn't worked at the agency longer than my mentor, she has worked there for a good amount of years that qualify her to be an expert in the field. She also works with younger kids while my mentor works mainly with 16-18 year olds, so she could give me extra information that my mentor doesn't have experience with. Another pro is that her office is located in Pomona so I wouldn't have to drive all the way to Los Angeles for an interview.
2.  You have to ask 5 questions.  What additional questions do you plan to ask?  

-What is the best type of therapy to approach those who are dealing with addiction?
-What are some questions to avoid when dealing with a client?
-Which specific drug, in your experience, has the worst effect on the clients you've worked with and why do you think that is?
- What are some stories that your clients have gone through that have stuck with you forever?
-What is your number one priority when it comes to helping these troubled teens?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment